Forum Thread: Best Way to Convert OST File to PST File via Using ATS OST to PST Converter Tool

ATS OST to PST Converter automatically scan the OST files stored in your local system, it is capable to recover highly corrupted and large size of the file without creating any trouble. Its GUI makes all the conversion process simple and smooth so that even a novice user can use it properly without any complication. It support window Exchange server 2003, 2007, 2010,2013, 2016 and also permit the users to save the final results into various formats such as EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML. It can perform this conversion process in the absence of MS Outlook. The user can store the large PST files splitting into small PST files as per your need. The users can take the advantage of migrating into Office 365 & Live Exchange Server.

How to work ATS OST to PST Converter Software step by step explain
STEP 1: Download OST to PST Converter Software and install in your System
STEP 2: Select corrupt OST file click open button

Step 3: After scanning process completed then see mail item preview..

STEP 4: if you want to save recover OST file data to PST file format or other file format click Export button

STEP 5: if you have more OST file and you want to all file convert OST to PST file format at same time click Batch Converter option

STEP 6: If you are using cloud application Office 365 click office 365 option

STEP 7: if you want to export OST file to Live exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 click Exchange Server button

STEP 8 : successfully Saving to PST file formats.

More information visit : bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 Response

To convert OST to PST you can choose best third party software to convert your files easily and safely. The question arises is that which one is the best and safe solution to repair corrupted OST File and recover OST to PST File. I can suggest you one which is used by me so many times and I have found it quite reliable as it never interrupted my OST File original data. Hence you can also try eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software that easily recovery of outlook OST File and convert OST to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX and vCard format.

get more info:- Free OST to PST

Image via esofttools.com

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active