Forum Thread: How to Export Outlook Express to PST Format

How to Export Outlook Express to PST Format

Do you have the same question in your mind "How To Export Outlook Express To PST format"?
And I guess, everyone might have told you that it is very hard to import Outlook Express files into Outlook.

But that is not the case, as today I would be telling you one of the most easiest way to export Outlook Express to PST format.

Being a technical expert, I know how hard it is to import these files or to convert DBX files into PST. Most of my known ones and clients go for manual techniques but these techniques are very confusing like American Elections. And at last, with no or little success, most of us leave these steps in between. So if these, techniques are that complicated then how can someone who has no idea about technical know-how can export .dbx files to .pst?

Trust me, you can.
Today I would be telling you the best and easy technique to export Outlook Express to PST format.

The Best Technique to Export Outlook Express to PST Format

Couple of years back when I was going through the same situation, where I was looking for a tool to convert my DBX files as manual mechanism wasn't very helpful. I came in contact with this DBX To PST Converter.

It was still unknown to me whether this tool is really effective or not as I never used it or heard about this. Then I started my R&D on this tool, as the page looks promising. But a promising page doesn't equal to effectiveness. That is why, I started going through user reviews over various websites and find it quite efficient as per the reviews. Now after reviews, it was time to check out its features and whether it suits my defined query or not. As every user has different queries. Believe me or not, I find its features very attractive as there were some features which I haven't even thought off but this tool had. So finally, I went for this DBX To PST Converter Tool.

Best DBX to PST Converter and How to Use It (A Step by Step Procedure)

This DBX to PST Converter tool is one of the most easiest software to export Outlook express to PST format.

Step 01: Install and launch DBX to PST converter. Now select your DBX files from your system

Step 02: In the second stage, you will have to select the location where you want to save your converted files. You may add these converted DBX files to your MS Outlook. If needed, you can also add password protection on it and even can rename these files. Now click on convert button to start the conversion process

Step 03: Here you have to do nothing apart from just watching. The conversion will be going on. So just wait and watch.

Step 04: So what you see now? Is it "Conversion process completed"?
Yes, the conversion is done. Now you can add these PST files into your Outlook profile.

So wasn't it easy?
I guess yes.

Hope you like this mini article

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts