Being in the IT field I have used Microsoft products for a long time. One of the secrets I have found is Microsoft's TechNet Subscription. With the TechNet subscription you get learning material, articles & news, but the biggest benefit is the software you have access to. For about $350 a year you get access to almost all of Microsoft's software in a demo form (non-expiring). You can't necessarily use this for production use in a business, but you can use it for "Testing purposes". I typically download most of Microsoft's software, Office 2007, Office 2010, SharePoint, Server 2008......& then use it at the office and at home for "Testing purposes". This is a great way to get a head start learning the software before the company you work for starts to rollout the new products.
Links: Microsoft TechNet
If you have any questions or feedback let me know.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades